This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for supporting HiP Paris in this way so we can continue to provide you with fabulous content.
The HiP Paris Sweepstakes is officially over and all of the lucky winners have been notified!
A huge thank you to everyone who donated and congratulations to those who supported us and won.
Here is a list of the winners minus their last names for privacy purposes (and what they won!):
Grand Prize winner:
Sherri B – A magical Paris trip including…
- A week in our founder Erica’s fabulous Montmartre Hideaway w/balcony & Paris views
- A chauffeur to and from the airport
- Wine & flowers upon arrival
- A custom-designed travel itinerary by Natalie Gond
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour with boutique company Secret Journeys
- Cooking class for two from La Cuisine Paris
- French linens from La Chambre Paris
- Lunch for two at Le Bon Georges
- Lunch for two at Bistrot Paul Bert
- A 50€ gift certificate at Treize au Jardin
- Champagne and appetizers for two at Ellsworth restaurant
- A tasty cocktail box delivery from Izzy’s Paris
- Chocolates from Maison Jean-Paul Hévin
Runner-up Prize Winners:
- Medina J – A Walk and Talk Paris Tour with ThisFrench.Life
- Ann C – Online Seminar for 2 with Context Learning
- Jill H – French Bed Linen by La Chambre Paris
- Lynne R – À Table by Rebekah Peppler
- Mimi S – Paris photographic print by Rebecca Plotnick
- Nathalie C – Her choice of Drinking French or My Paris Kitchen by David Lebovitz
- Ryan S – The New Parisienne by Lindey Tramuta
- Heather B – Paris, Perfected membership for 2
- Teresa S – French language course from École J’Ouellette
- Reagan L – A Paris tote bag by Kasia Dietz
- Susie D – Makers Paris by Kate van den Boogert and Carrie Solomon
- Solveigh V – French linen napkin set by Madame de la Maison
We couldn’t have done it without the support of you; our followers. Through your help, we raised $35,000 USD which will allow HIP Paris to stay in business while we find new ways to generate revenue! As there are almost 1000 people who contributed to the Sweepstakes, please take this post as our sincere thank you from all of us at HiP Paris. We would love to thank you all personally but that would be tricky! We are so very grateful!
And, of course, an enormous merci once more to all our wonderful partners who donated the prizes to our Sweepstakes. These gifts have filled the hearts of the lucky Sweepstakes winners and HiP followers.
Our fabulous partners:
- Natalie Gond
- Secret Journeys
- La Cuisine Paris
- Le Bon Georges
- Bistrot Paul Bert
- Treize au Jardin
- Ellsworth restaurant
- La Chambre Paris
- Izzy’s Paris
- Maison Jean-Paul Hévin
- École J’Ouellette
- This French Life
- Rebecca Plotnick
- Paris, Perfected
- Kasia Dietz
- Context Learning
- Madame de la Maison
- Carrie Solomon
- Rebekah Peppler
- Lindsey Tramuta
- David Lebovitz
Be sure to keep following HiP Paris to stay in the loop with all things Paris related, exciting updates and, of course, more giveaways and fun.
Merci à tous!
- Need some places to shop when in Paris? Check out Les Puces!
- How to spend 5 days in Paris
- Better your french before coming to Paris on TikTok
Written by the HiP Paris Team for HiP Paris. Looking to travel? Check out Haven In for a fabulous vacation rental in Paris, France or Italy. Looking to rent long-term or buy in France or Italy? Ask us! We can connect you to our trusted providers for amazing service and rates or click here. Looking to bring France home to you or to learn online or in person (when possible)? Check out new marketplace shop and experiences.