It’s the final countdown of my non-profit Veggies to Table’s Sweepstakes! The Sweepstakes ends at 5pm EST on September 17. Winners will be picked on the 23rd (and alerted, bien sûr). Your entry will help us feed even more people in need while giving YOU the chance to win a week-long stay in Paris and other prizes! Enter now!
A week-long stay in my Montmartre apartment with a balcony and panoramic views, plus:
- A chauffeur to and from the airport
- Champagne and flowers upon arrival
- Lunch for two at the classic French bistro Le Bon Georges
- Lunch for two at the delicious Mokonuts Bakery and Café
- A gift certificate for the charming Treize au Jardin
- A standard Paris trip planning service by Paris, Perfected
- A weekend in Montreal at the Le Centre Sheraton Hotel
- A set of luxury percale French bed linens by La Chambre Paris
- A Paris tote from Paris-based American designer Kasia Dietz
- A language class at the Penobscot Bay Language School
- A set of four French linen napkins by Madame de la Maison
- A copy of Frank Adrian Barron’s book, “Sweet Paris,”
- A box of handmade chocolates from French owned, Portland, Maine based, Chocolats Passion
- A signed copy of the Cook’s Atelier Cookbook and a Copper Cook’s Whisk
- A custom Paris walk & talk tour (virtual or in-person) by This French Life
- A French Utility Soap set, including dish towels and a wooden dish brush from local sustainable shop du Jardin
To those who have already donated, thank you for your support — it means the world to me. To those who have yet to enter, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity! Every little bit counts. Even if you don’t win the grand prize — one week in my Montmartre apartment — there are a host of other Parisian and French runner-up prizes up for grabs.
All proceeds help Veggies to Table grow and donate even more to the hungry.
And, of course, an enormous merci to all our wonderful partners who donated the prizes. Your support is invaluable to us!
Our Fabulous Partners:
- The Cook’s Atelier
- This French Life
- Kasia Dietz
- Paris, Perfected
- Chocolats Passion
- Du Jardin
- Haven In
- Cake Boy Paris
- La Chambre Paris
- Mokonuts Bakery and Café
- Le Bon Georges
- Madame de la Maison
- Treize au Jardin
- Le Centre Sheraton Hotel
- Penobscot Bay Language School
Be sure to keep following HiP Paris to stay in the loop with all things Paris related, exciting updates and, of course, more giveaways and fun.
Merci à tous!
- Enter the sweepstakes here
- Want to take a cooking class in Burgundy? Check out The Cook’s Atelier
- Check out Erica’s apartment that you could win a stay in!
Written by Erica Berman for HiP Paris. Looking to travel? Check out Plum Guide and our Marketplace for fabulous vacation rentals in Paris, France or Italy. Looking to rent long-term or buy in France or Italy? Ask us! We can connect you to our trusted providers for amazing service and rates or click here. Looking to bring France home to you or to learn online or in person? Check out our marketplace shop and experiences.