Here at HiP Paris we’ve been sharing our love for Paris with you for over 13 years — providing compelling and unique content for you to enjoy Paris off the beaten track or simply live vicariously from afar.
Since the pandemic began, it’s been tough for businesses, HiP Paris included. Most of our revenue was based on travel commissions which were lost. While things are starting to look up, we still need your support. To continue paying our team and contributors and bringing you the best of Paris and France, we need a financial helping hand!
The grand prize: Win a week in HiP Paris founder and former owner of Haven In, Erica Berman’s gorgeous Montmartre apartment with a balcony and panoramic Paris views.
Along with a week in Erica’s Montmartre apartment the winner of the grand prize will also receive the following marvelous prizes and perks to enjoy during their unforgettable stay in Paris:
- A chauffeur to and from the airport
- Hand-picked wine and smashing flowers created by the talented Majid of Muse Montmartre upon arrival in the apartment
- A custom designed itinerary by bespoke travel designer Natalie Gond
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes experience of the Montmartre vineyard, Versailles stables, or the Opera house with boutique company Secret Journeys
- A market class for two people from La Cuisine Paris
- Lunch for two at Le Bon Georges
- Lunch for two at Bistrot Paul Bert
- A gift certificate for Treize au Jardin
- Champagne and appetizers for two at Ellsworth restaurant
- Brand new French linens from La Chambre Paris
- An Izzy’s Paris cocktail box delivered to your apartment
- A box of chocolates from Maison Jean-Paul Hévin
If you don’t win the grand prize, all is, most definitely, not lost! You can still win the following:
- An 8-week French language, lifestyle and culture course with École J’Ouellette
- A custom Paris walk & talk, virtual or in-person, by This French Life
- A 16×20 Paris photographic print of your choice by Rebecca Plotnick
- A set of luxury French bed linens of your choice by La Chambre Paris
- Two memberships with Paris, Perfected by wit & whimsy
- A Paris tote from Paris-based American designer Kasia Dietz
- Two virtual classes or tours with Context Learning
- A set of four French linen napkins by Madame de la Maison
- A copy of Kate van den Boogert and Carrie Solomon’s book “Makers Paris”
- A copy of Rebekah Peppler’s new book “À Table”
- A signed copy of Lindsey Tramuta’s book “The New Parisienne”
- A copy of David Lebovitz’s “Drinking French” or “My Paris Kitchen”
To enter the Sweepstakes there is no obligation to donate. But if you do choose to support us, your donation will help us stay afloat and continue on with our bi-weekly content, giveaways and more. To enter, click here. **
Additionally, please do check out the incredible businesses who have generously donated to our sweepstakes —shop online, buy gift vouchers, order takeaway, follow their social media accounts, sign up to their newsletters, and spread the word — every little bit counts and they could all use the love.
Thank you for your continued support through thick and thin — your kind comments, suggestions, emails, and feedback. It means the world to us. With your help we will be here providing you the content you love for years to come!
** The HiP Paris Sweepstakes runs until August 23rd and winners will be chosen August 26th.
Written by Ali Postma for HiP Paris. Looking to travel? Check out Haven In for a fabulous vacation rental in Paris, France or Italy. Looking to rent long-term or buy in France or Italy? Ask us! We can connect you to our trusted providers for amazing service and rates or click here. Looking to bring France home to you or to learn online or in person (when possible)? Check out new marketplace shop and experiences. To enter the HiP Paris Sweepstakes click here.