The response to the fractional ownership opportunity we recently offered HiP readers has been extraordinary, with only 2 shares left! If you’ve dreamt of spending 4 weeks a year in a furnished, luxury Paris apartment which you co-own, this may be for you. Shares are almost sold out and start at €215,000 for this historic 2-bedroom Marais apartment for sale. For more information on this offer or if you’re looking to buy an apartment in Paris in general, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay and read on.
Located near the prestigious Place des Vosges in the Marais, you can experience art de vivre in your new vacation home. Enjoy warm croissants, weekends at the market, and world-class shopping and museums – all within easy walking distance. The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Pompidou, Latin Quarter, and other famous sites and monuments are just minutes away by metro, taxi or foot. Each share allows for 4 weeks use a year and co-ownership.
This fractional ownership opportunity is a hassle-free, headache-free way to own and spend time in a furnished, luxurious property which you co-own.
Fractional Ownership Explained
Several individuals jointly own a property, paying only for their share of time allocated in the apartment. They also split ongoing costs. This differs from timeshares as it allows for use and ownership. It means spending a few weeks per year in a beautiful Parisian apartment, and benefitting from any increase in the resale price. If you travel to Paris for several weeks each year, spending a small fortune on hotels or vacation rentals, this opportunity may be viable way of off-setting costs.
Paris Apartment For Sale, Le Marais: 2 Bedrooms, 72 M2, €215,000 per share
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Near the Place des Vosges
- 71.9 M2 (775 sq ft)
- Located in a historic hôtel particulier originally designed for aristocrats
- Second Floor with a large elevator (3rd floor American)
- Renovations will include contemporary amenities and comfort combined with art and antiques befitting the historic building, neighborhood and city
- Formal garden and cobblestone forecourt
- Property is turnkey, fully furnished and managed
- Price: €215,000 per share – 1/13 ownership, 4 weeks usage per year
- Sale structured as a US non-profit corporation
Hurry, only 2 shares remain! If you are interested, or looking to buy an apartment in general, please contact us at info@hipparis.
- Read more about this fractional ownership in Paris opportunity.
- Explore your future neighborhood: What to do on a Sunday in the Marais.
- Read about the Place des Vosges in Paris .
Written by HiP Paris. Looking to travel? Check out Plum Guide and our Marketplace for fabulous vacation rentals in Paris, France or Italy. Looking to rent long or short term, or buy in France? Ask us! We can connect you to our trusted providers for amazing service and rates or click here. Looking to bring France home to you or to learn online or in person? Check out our marketplace shop and experiences.