If the twinkling lights all over Paris didn’t give it away, we’re happy to declare that it’s officially holiday season. And thank goodness, as we finally have a legitimate reason to keep up our shopping habit: gifts!
Several fabulous bloggers who are as enamored with France as we are have graciously agreed to share their favorite French-inspired holiday gifts. We’ll publish several posts in December, each with a favorite gift. Our goal: for you to bring a little of la vie francaise to every person on your gift list.
Stay tuned to the Hip Paris Holiday Gift Guide. We love helping you spend your hard-earned argent… in the right places, bien sur. More amazing gift posts coming in just a few days…
1. David Lebovitz’s French-inspired Gift: French Mustard
2. Joanna Goddard’s French-inspired Gift: Bensimon
3. Nichole Robertson’s French-inspired Gifts: Scarves, Notecards, Tees
4. Clotilde Dusoulier’s French-inspired Gift: Opinel Knives
5. Yvette Van Boven’s French-inspired Gifts: Le Petite Atelier
6. Amy Thomas’s French-inspired Gifts: Shopping at Monoprix
7. Pia Jane Bijkerk’s French-inspired Gifts: Alexia Hollinger’s Pia Bag
8. Béatrice Peltre’s French-inspired Gifts: Tablewares and Linens