HiP Paris is looking for a new intern! Are you a Francophile who loves the City of Light like we do? Are you living in Paris or dreaming of returning? Learning French or already fluent? Whether you’re completing your studies, job hunting, looking for a change or are an au pair with some spare time up your sleeve, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Immerse yourself in French and Parisian culture as an Editorial Assistant for HiP Paris. Go behind the scenes and learn the inner workings of a successful blog. Learn about SEO, content creation, social media, marketing, and image sourcing.
1. Editorial Intern
- Learn best practices for writing and preparing articles for publication
- Source images to accompany articles
- Flex your creativity finding and developing content for social media
2. Photo and/or Video Creator Intern
Do you love to scour the city, and snap images or videos of Paris? You could:
- Fill our Instagram (64.4k) account – our grid, stories, and reels
- Provide content for our Facebook following (312k)
- Provide images for our blog articles
- Show off your skills as a TikTok creator
You will also be able to share some of your own adventures and insights from your vie Parisienne. Our experienced and encouraging team will guide you. They will help you branch out of your comfort zone, expand your knowledge, and develop new skills. You will gain work experience, college credit if applicable and a portfolio of published work.
Who we are looking for
- a self-starter
- someone who has the flexibility to adapt to a fast changing environment
- an individual with a strong work ethic
- a native English speaker
- someone able to commit to a 4-6 month internship, approx 15-20 hours a week.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Send a cover letter, CV, and 2-3 samples of writing/editorial work to [email protected]. Those seeking an internship in exchange for college credit are preferred.
If you don’t have any published editorial work yet, please send us a list of some of your favorite blogs and/or photography websites that you feel defines your personal aesthetic. We look forward to working with you!
Written by Ali Postma for HiP Paris. Looking to travel? Check out Plum Guide and our Marketplace for fabulous vacation rentals in Paris, France or Italy. Looking to rent long or short term, or buy in France? Ask us! We can connect you to our trusted providers for amazing service and rates or click here. Looking to bring France home to you or to learn online or in person? Check out our marketplace shop and experiences.
Leave a Comment