December 23, 2011
As this wonderful year draws to a close, we can’t help but be grateful for all the amazing things we experienced in 2011:
- We finally got the 10 never-ending trends of Paris fashion straight - phew, no more fashion no-nos for us!
- We got savvy to dining etiquette in France
- We unearthed Paris’ best coffee spots…
- … and bike shops
- … and underground restaurants and dining clubs
- We pondered what it is that makes French women so fabulous
- And we ate, and ate, and ate at our favorite new Paris restaurants
All of this, thanks to you dear readers! Is there something you would like to see more of in 2012? Drop us a line to let us know!
On behalf of the HiP Paris team and our gloriously talented contributors, we wish you warm and happy holidays, and a fantastic new year full of love and success.
Written by Genevieve Sandifer
Genevieve was born in New York City and raised between London and Paris. Genevieve is part of the Haven in Paris team and is the editor of the Hip Paris blog. Unable to stay away from Paris for too long, she now splits her time between New York, Honolulu and Paris, where she keeps tabs on the Haven in Paris properties and service providers and scours the city for great bistros, cocktail bars and vintage stores.
Website: Haven in Paris